IBM COGNOS ANALYTICS VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EVENT
September 15, 2020
Leverage IBM Cognos to put all the answers you need in one place
At this virtual hands-on workshop, Motio + Grandview + IBM experts will work side by side with you for a highly specialized hands-on experience to launch your Cognos Analytics upgrade. This workshop will prepare you for the modernization of your Cognos Analytics environment!
Come prepared to roll up your sleeves and get started. Our live, interactive one-day workshop is designed to help businesses complete their Cognos migration and leverage all the features and functionality.
Results you can expect from attending our live, hands-on classroom:
- How to execute smarter data discovery and tell the story of your data with straightforward yet sophisticated visuals.
- Access analytics anywhere to deliver reliable insights in real time.
- How to put Cognos Analytics features and functionality into action to achieve your business goals.
- Align the Cognos Roadmap with your BI Strategy.
- Gain knowledge and confidence with a hands-on lab approach that speeds up Cognos migrations.
- Learn how easy it is to identify clutter and remove it from Cognos.
- Experience faster methods for Cognos Testing that ensure data accuracy and reliability.
10:30 am to 4:30 pm EST with 45-minute lunch break.
Go from dashboards to decisions in Cognos Analytics– you’ll create dashboards that deliver the data you need for critical decision-making.
Newest features in Cognos Analytics in action – understand how to leverage the new features to achieve your business goals.
Inventory your Cognos implementation– grasp the scope of what you have in Cognos…learn how easy it is to identify the analytic gems from the junk (report complexity, duplicate reports, reports not being used, poorly designed content, etc.). Prioritize what to modernize after your upgrade.
Reducing the size of your Cognos migration (upgrades, CQM to DQM or Cloud)– a straightforward approach that speeds up your migration by simply removing all of the junk your organization doesn’t use/need.
Repeatable testing reduces upgrade costs– experience the methodology and automated testing techniques that reduce the time/effort of your upgrades and ensure data accuracy /reliability in your upgraded environment.
Align your strategy with the Cognos Analytics roadmap – prepare your strategy in analytics with what’s coming from Cognos.